· In 2007-2008, Ginga Financial, Inc., started in Boston, Massachusetts teaching Cash Flow 101 board game to high school students in an afterschool Cash Flow club.
· In 2007-2008, High school Cash Flow 101 club members worked with Mel King and the South End Technology Center in Boston to teach community members Cash Flow 101 board game in Boston, Massachusetts.
· In 2008, High school Cash Flow club members worked with Greater Love Tabernacle-Teaching youth members of the church Cash Flow 101 board game in Dorchester, Massachusetts.
· In 2008, College Cash Flow 101 clubs were established at Benjamin Franklin Institute in Boston, MA and Umass Dartmouth in North Dartmouth, Massachusetts.
· In 2008-2009, Ginga Financial, Inc. worked with the Howard University Institute for Entrepreneurial Leadership & Innovation through our mentorship project to provide students from Benjamin Banneker high school mentorship. Benjamin Banneker high school students learned financial literacy through the Cash Flow 101 board game in District of Columbia.
· In 2009-2010, GINGA Financial, Inc., mentored students from Howard University through GINGA Financials’ mentorship project in the District of Columbia.
· In 2010-2012, GINGA Financial, Inc., GINGA Financial promotes its mentorship project at ConneXions Academy in Baltimore, Maryland.
· In 2012-2016, GINGA Financial, Inc., GINGA Financial creates opportunities for professionals seeking to transition from 9-5 rat race.
· In 2017-2018, GINGA Financial, Inc., GINGA Financials’ “Savings for the Future,” program. Helping families to create income from their savings and build generational wealth.